Standard Life has launched the MyFolio ‘Lookthrough’ tool. The tool has been designed to support advisers with clients invested in the MyFolio suite of funds. Standard Life has worked with advisers to create a tool which enhances reporting options, and helps them communicate the benefits of MyFolio to their clients, and demonstrates the sophistication of MyFolio as an investment solution.
Features of the ‘Lookthrough’ tool include:
- Full transparency of Asset Class and underlying fund breakdown
- Client reports which can be personalised with value and percentage invested
- Provides a breakdown across all MyFolio styles
- It supports the client review process
- Demonstrates the diversification of MyFolio funds
David Tiller, Head of Investment Proposition and Strategy said:
“The development of the ‘Lookthrough’ tool has been as a direct response to adviser feedback – they asked for a tool that demonstrated the benefits of MyFolio. MyFolio has been a great success since its launch and is one the fastest selling risk based multi-asset fund ranges available – we will continue to work with advisers to ensure the range is accessible to their client needs.”
Iain McLeod, MyFolio Product Specialist, UK Wholesale, Standard Life Investments, said:
“We are delighted with the success of the MyFolio fund range, which has reached over £1.3bn of assets under management since its launch in October 2010, and will continue to evolve the proposition to meet both customer and adviser requirements. The ‘Lookthrough’ tool is one example of this – a key benefit of which is that it allows advisers to easily provide their clients with a customised breakdown of what their portfolios include, which is particularly helpful if the client holds more than one MyFolio fund.”
MyFolio comprises a range of twenty-five carefully constructed risk-based funds that offer investors a choice of investment style*. Managed by Standard Life Investments, they offer clients a choice of active and index-based investment strategies across five risk levels.
Three styles are available to suit each client’s investment philosophy:
- MyFolio Market Funds – a lower cost option investing mainly in tracker funds
- MyFolio Managed Funds – a competitively priced option that invests mainly in funds managed by Standard Life Investments
- MyFolio Multi-Manager Funds – portfolios of carefully selected funds from some of the other leading managers in the market